Happy Birthday Guru Gobind Singh ji, Know some Interesting Facts
Happy Birthday Guru Gobind Singh ji: Guru Gobind Singh was the tenth guru of the Sikh religion. He was born in 1666 in Patna, Bihar, India. Here are some unknown facts about Guru Gobind Singh:
- Guru Gobind Singh ji was a skilled warrior and trained in both sword fighting and horsemanship. He fought in several battles against the Mughal Empire and was known for his bravery and valor.
- Guru Gobind Singh ji wrote several important works in the Sikh religion, including the Dasam Granth, which contains many of his hymns and compositions.
- Guru Gobind Singh ji established the Khalsa, a group of initiated Sikhs who followed a strict code of conduct and were expected to be warrior-saints.
- Guru Gobind Singh ji is credited with establishing the Five Ks, a set of symbols worn by initiated Sikhs to show their commitment to the faith. These symbols include unshorn hair, a steel bracelet, a wooden comb, a sword, and special undergarments.
- Guru Gobind Singh ji died in 1708 at the age of 42. He is remembered as a great spiritual leader and warrior who helped to strengthen and spread the Sikh religion.
- Guru Gobind Singh ji was born in 1666 in Patna, Bihar, India. His birth name was Gobind Rai.
- Guru Gobind Singh ji was only nine years old when he became the Guru of the Sikhs, following the death of his father, Guru Tegh Bahadur.
- Guru Gobind Singh ji is known for his writings, which include hymns, poems, and historical texts. He is also credited with composing the Dasam Granth, a collection of his religious and philosophical writings.
- Guru Gobind Singh ji is remembered for his teachings on the importance of justice, equality, and compassion. He is also known for his emphasis on the importance of personal devotion and service to others.
- Guru Gobind Singh Ji loved art; out of this love he also invented musical instruments “Dilruba” and “Taus”.
For Free MCQ on Famous Celebreties Download Edunovation App
केश, कंगा, कड़ा, कच्छा और कटार का सिद्धांत देने वाला महान सिख गुरु के कुछ महतावपूर्ण तथ्य