West Bengal Police Lady Constable final answer key out
West Bengal Police: The West Bengal Police Recruitment Board (WBPRB) has issued the final answer key for the West Bengal Police Lady Constable recruitment 2023. The answer key download link will be available on the official website, wbpolice.gov.in, till February 22.
On January 21, the Lady Constable final written exam in West Bengal was held. The WB Police Woman Constable temporary response key was given on January 31. Subsequent to assessing the inquiries tested by competitors, WBPRB has now given the last response key.
The WB Police enlistment drive means to top off a sum of 1,420 woman constable opportunities. The posts will be filled in view of the consequences of the primer composed test, trailed by the Actual Estimation Test (PMT), Actual Productivity Test (PET), last composed assessment, and interview led by the WBPRB.
The West Bengal Police Woman Constable will get a compensation going from Rs 22,700 to Rs 58,500, which incorporates the fundamental compensation alongside different stipends and advantages including dearness recompense (DA), house lease remittance (HRA), clinical protection, voyaging stipend, and that’s just the beginning.
How to download WB Police final answer key
- Visit the WBPRB official website wbpolice.gov.in
- On the homepage, go to the ‘Recruitment’ tab
- Look for “Recruitment to the post of Lady Constables in West Bengal Police 2023” and click on it.
- Now, click on the “Revised Final Answer Key of Questions of Final Written Examination.”
- The final answer key will appear on the screen
- Check and download the answer key
- Candidates should take a printout of the answer key for future reference.