WCD ministry invites applications for internship from women students, scholars, activists
Applications are now being accepted for the ministry of women’s and children’s development WCD ministry two-month internship program, which will begin on July 3. The application is available to ladies understudies, researchers, social activists and instructors from non-level 1 urban communities and provincial region of the country.
The temporary job will be from July 7 to August 31. The application cycle is on the web and competitors can present their applications by 11:59 pm on May 29. After completing the internship, the selected candidates will receive a certificate and a monthly salary of Rs 20,000. In addition, they will be reimbursed for their travel expenses. During their internship in Delhi, selected candidates will also have the option of staying in a shared hostel with basic amenities and having to pay for the mess.
The point of the temporary job is to give subjective openness through momentary work for the understudies with the goal that they can figure out the working of strategies and projects of the Service. The understudies will be supposed to attempt pilot projects and miniature investigations that depend on the continuous exercises of the service.
how to apply for the MWCD internship program are as follows:
- Visit the authority site of MWCD at wcd.nic.in
- Click on the public notification of temporary job under the “Whats New” area
- Look down to download the structure named “Application for plan of temporary job with MWCD (To be self confirmed and appended)”.
- Complete this structure according to the given directions.
- Click the link for the Google form that is provided as you move up the notice.
- Fill in the required information on the application form and attach a scanned copy. Click “submit” to save your information and forms.
For Educational News Click here
For Educational Notes Click here
For Previous year question paper Click here
For 3lakh+ free mcq questions with answers download the Edunovations app today