WBJEEB JEPBN 2023 admit card out
Today, the admit card for the Joint Entrance for Post Basic Nursing (JEPBN 2023) exam was distributed by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB). The official WB JEBN 2023 admit card can be downloaded by eligible candidates from wbjeeb.nic.in.
On July 1, the WBJEE JEPBN 2023 written exam will be given in one shift, from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
In West Bengal, the JEPBN exam is taken to get into various government and private colleges and institutes for post-basic BSc nursing programs. A general nursing and midwifery (GNM) diploma and a registration or RNRM certificate from the state nursing council of any Indian state are required of applicants.
How to get your JEPBN 2023 admit card
- go to wbjeeb.nic.in, the official WBJEEB website.
- Select the link labeled “JEPBN admit card download.”
- Clicking on “sign in” will allow registered candidates to enter their application number, date of birth, and security pin.
- The admissions card will be shown.
- Print a copy and save it for later use.