UPSSSC Forest Guard 2022 admit card out; exam begins on February 12
Forest Guard 2022: The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has issued the admit cards for the Forest Guard Physical Eligibility Test (PET 2022) exam. UPSSSC PET 2022 exams are scheduled to be conducted from February 12 to February 17 in Lucknow. Candidates can download their admit cards from the official website, upsssc.gov.in.
The enlistment drive expects to fill a sum of 701 posts of UPSSSC Van Daroga (Forest Guard). Based on their written exam scores, 1,697 candidates are invited to take the physical standard test.
Up-and-comers should enter their enlistment number, date of birth, orientation, to download the UPSSSC PET concede card. According to the authority warning, every one of the certified competitors should report at Master Gobind Singh Sports School, Kursi Street, Gudamba, Lucknow on the dispensed test day.
How to download UPSSSC forest guard 2022 admit card
- Visit the UPSSSC official website, upsssc.gov.in
- Enter login details such as email ID and date of birth.
- Click on the ‘Download AISSEE Sainik School Admit Card 2024’ link.
- Enter the registration number, date of birth to download the admit card.
- Check the details given on the hall ticket.
- Download and take out a printout of the UPSSSC forest guard 2022 admit card.
- Candidates should keep their admit card until the end of the recruitment process.