UPSC Recruitment 2023: For 69 Posts
UPSC Recruitment 2023: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited online applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant Mining Engineer, Youth Officer, and other posts. Interested campaigners will be suitable to apply online through the sanctioned website at www.upsc.gov.in from March 25. The last date for the submission of the operation form is March April 13.
UPSC Recruitment 2023: Vacancy details
- This recruitment drive is being conducted to fill 69 vacuities.
|Post Name||Total Posts|
|Assistant Ore Dressing Office||22|
|Assistant Mineral Economist (Intelligence)||4|
|Assistant Mining Engineer||34|
UPSC Recruitment 2023: Application fee
- The enrollment fee for campaigners is Rs. 25. There’s no charge for campaigners from any community who are SC/ST/ PwBD/ women.
UPSC Recruitment 2023: Know how to apply
- Visit the sanctioned website at – upsconline.nic.in
- Click on the “ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS RECRUITMENT POSTS”.
- Fill out the application form.
- Upload the documents.
- Pay the fee, and submit the form.
- Take a printout for future needs.
For Educational News Click here
For Educational Notes Click here
For Previous year question paper Click here
For 3lakh+ free mcq questions with answers download the Edunovations app today