UPSC Recruitment 2023: Application open for 18 Assistant Public Prosecutor posts
UPSC Recruitment 2023: Union Public Service Commission has invited applications for the UPSC Recruitment 2023 of various Assistant Public Prosecutor and other posts. Interested candidates can apply online for UPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor posts through the official website, upsc.gov.in.
This UPSC enlistment drive expects to fill a sum of 18 Partner Public Examiner and different posts in the division. Applicants ought to take note of that the application window will stay open till October 12, 2023.
Up-and-comers will be chosen based on an enlistment test followed by interview round. Competitors shortlisted for interview based on the data gave in the web-based applications presented by them will be expected to send self authenticated duplicates of records and pertinent testaments on the side of the cases made in the application as and when requested by the Commission.
Applicants having a place with General, EWS and OBC class should pay Rs 25 as application charge. While females, SC, ST, People with Benchmark Incapacity Competitors who are excluded from installment of expense.
UPSC Recruitment 2023: How to apply
- Visit the official UPSC website, upsc.gov.in
- Search for the Career/ Advertisement menu
- Search for the Assistant Public Prosecutor, Inspector, Foreman, Yunani Physician Job Notification and click on it
- Verify your eligibility and go further
- Click on the registration/ Application form
- Provide all the details correctly and upload the necessary documents
- Pay the application fees if applicable
- Take the print out of your application