UPSC CSE 2023 Mains admit card out
UPSC CSE 2023: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued the Civil Services Examination UPSC CSE 2023 admit card for mains exams. Candidates who cleared the UPSC CSE preliminary examination can download the admit card through the official website, upsc.gov.in.
To download the UPSC CSE mains admit card, candidates will need to enter their date of birth, also known as their registration ID or roll number. On the test day, up-and-comers need to convey a unique substantial personal ID card alongside the UPSC CSE 2023 mains concede card.
The commission will lead the UPSC CSE mains test on September 15, 2023. The UPSC mains test will comprise of nine papers that are of abstract sort and three hours each. The candidates have been given the option to select their optional subject for two of the nine main papers. The language papers A and B have a qualifying nature and each carry 300 marks. The final merit is calculated using the scores on two optional papers and the general studies (GS) papers. The GS and discretionary papers are of 250 denotes each. The UPSC Mains exam has a maximum score of 1750.
UPSC CSE Mains Admit Card 2023: Steps to download
- Visit the UPSC official website – upsc.gov.in.
- Click on the Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2023 admit card link.
- Now click on the tab ‘Click here’ for IAS 2023 admit card login page.
- Read the instructions carefully and and click on checkbox.
- Enter either your registration number or roll number and date of birth along with the security code and login.
- UPSC Mains admit card 2023 will be displayed on your screen.
- Take a printout of the UPSC CSE Mains admit card 2023 and download for future reference.