UPSC CMS 2023 Exam Registration Begins
UPSC CMS 2023: On April 19, 2023, the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) commenced the registration process for the UPSC CMS 2023 exam. Aspiring candidates who wish to apply for the Combined Medical Services Exam 2023 can complete the application process via the official website of UPSC at upsc.gov.in.
The recruitment process aims to fill a total of 1261 vacancies for Medical Officers in various government organizations. Interested candidates can apply for the exam until May 9, 2023. To get further information about important dates, eligibility criteria, application fees, and other essential details, kindly go through the official notification.
UPSC CMS 2023: Important Dates
- Opening date of application: April 19, 2023
- Closing date of application: May 9, 2023
- Correction window: May 10 to May 16, 2023
- Date of exam: July 16, 2023
UPSC CMS 2023: Vacancy Details
- Medical Officers Grade in General Duty Medical Officers Sub-cadre of Central Health Service: 584 posts
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways: 300 posts
- General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council: 1 post
- General duty Medical Officer Gr-II in Municipal Corporation of Delhi: 376 posts
Aspirants who wish to apply for these positions must have successfully cleared the written and practical parts of the final MBBS examination. Additionally, the candidate’s age should not exceed 32 years as of August 1, 2023, to be eligible for this recruitment.
The application fee for all candidates is ₹200/-. However, female candidates, as well as those belonging to SC, ST, and PwBD categories, are exempted from paying the application fee. The payment of fees can be made by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash, through net banking facilities of State Bank of India, or by using Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit Card or Internet Banking of SBI.
For Educational News Click here
For Educational Notes Click here
For Previous year question paper Click here
For 3lakh+ free mcq questions with answers download the Edunovations app today