UPPSC Judicial Service Civil Judge Exam application begins
UPPSC commenced the operation process for UP Judicial Service Civil Judge (Junior Division) Examination 2022.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has begun the operation process for UP Judicial Service Civil Judge (Junior Division) Examination 2022. The operation process will end on January 10, 2023. Interested campaigners can apply at uppsc.up.nic.in.
UPPSC recruitment 2022 vacancy details:
- This recruitment drive is being conducted to fill 303 vacuities of Civil Judges.
UPPSC recruitment 2022 age limit:
- The candidates age should be between the age of 18 to 22 years.
UPPSC recruitment 2022 operation figure:
- The operation fee is ₹ 125 for the Unreserved/EWS/OBC category. For SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman the operation fee is ₹ 65.
UPPSC Judicial Service Civil Judge test 2022: How to apply
- Visit the sanctioned website at uppsc.up.nic.in
- Click on “JUDICIAL SERVICE CIVIL JUDGE (Inferior DIVISION) EXAMINATION- 2022”
- Fill out the operation form.
- Pay the fee and submit.
- Download the form and take a printout.
For Educational News Click here
For Educational Notes Click here
For Previous year question paper Click here
For 3lakh+ free mcq questions with answers download the Edunovations app today