UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2024: Registrations closing today
CHO Recruitment 2024: The Uttar Pradesh National Health Mission will close the online registration process for Community Health Officer (CHO) recruitment 2024 today, February 7. Candidates who are interested can register for the UP NHM CHO recruitment through the official website at upnrhm.gov.in.
As indicated by the authority plan, the application interaction for UP NHM CHO 2024 started on January 29. The UP Public Wellbeing Mission means to fill a sum of 5,582 local area wellbeing official situations through this enrollment drive. The UP NHM CHO enlistment 2024 determination process incorporates a composed test, record check and clinical trial.
A Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSc Nursing) or Post-Basic BSc in Nursing with the Community Health for Nurses (CCHN) certification from a recognized institution or university that has been approved by the Indian Nursing Council or State Nursing Council is required of applicants.
Steps to apply For UP NHM CHO recruitment 2024
- Visit the official website of UP NHM at upnrhm.gov.in.
- On the homepage, click on the ‘Opportunities’ section.
- Go to the ‘Recruitment or Career’ section.
- Click on the UP NHM CHO recruitment 2024.
- Register yourself.
- Fill out the UP NHM CHO application form 2024.
- Submit the form and take a printout of the confirmation page for future reference.