UKPSC draftsman answer key 2023 out
UKPSC : The Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has issued the provisional answer key for paper 1 and paper 2 for the draftsman recruitment exam 2023. Candidates who took the exam on November 5 can now view the answer key on the UKPSC official website, ukpsc.net.in.
Candidates have the amazing chance to bring up criticisms assuming that they find any disparities on the UKPSC draftman answer key 2023. The protests can be documented on the authority site at ukpsc.net.in by November 23. A non-refundable charge of Rs 50 for each challenge is material for bringing up criticisms
The UKPSC enrollment drive means to satisfy 64 places of designer in a few divisions, with a compensation size of level 6, going from Rs 35,400 to Rs 1,12,400.
The determination cycle for the UKPSC designer position includes a composed test, trailed by report check. The composed test was isolated into two meetings. First meeting comprised of subjects like general Hindi, general investigations and maths. The subsequent meeting included post explicit subjects. Every meeting was led for 2 hours each and the absolute test was for 250 imprints. Moreover, competitors should likewise satisfy the post-explicit qualification to be considered for choice.
Steps to download UKPSC draftsman answer key 2023
- Visit the official website ukpsc.net.in.
- On the homepage, click on the “Draftsman examination 2023: Provisional answer key (Paper-1) and provisional answer key (Paper-2)”.
- You will be redirected to a new login page.
- Fill in the required login credentials generated during the registration process such as roll number and password.
- Review and download the answer.
- Take a printout for future reference.