UGC NET 2023 answer key challenge window closes today
The UGC NET 2023 answer key challenge window is about to close today, March 25, 2023, according to the National Testing Agency (NTA). To complain about the answer key, candidates who took the UGC NET 2023 exam must go to ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
Key to the UGC NET 2023 exam: Fee for objections Candidates who find inconsistencies in the exam’s provisional answer key will be required to pay Rs 200 to raise objections. Today’s payment window for the objection fee will remain open until 11:50 p.m.
According to the NTA’s official announcement, candidates who do not pay the objection fee will not be considered for an objection. This year, the UGC NET 2023 exams, which were held in a total of five phases, attracted a total of 8,34,537 candidates. The exams were administered online.
Key to the UGC NET 2023 exam: Procedure for contesting the UGC NET 2023 answer key Candidates will need to follow the procedure outlined below.
- Go to the authority site of UGC NET at ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
- Utilize your application number and password to log in to the candidate portal.
- Examine the response sheet and answer key.
- Pick the inquiries against which you need to mention criticisms. The next step is to select the appropriate response and provide supporting documentation.
- Submit the information and make the application fee payment online.
- For future reference, download the confirmation page and print it out.
For Educational News Click here
For Educational Notes Click here
For Previous year question paper Click here
For 3lakh+ free mcq questions with answers download the Edunovations app today