TS Inter 1st year admissions 2023 extended till September 16
TS Inter 1st year admissions: TS Inter 1st year admissions Board of Intermediate Education (TSBIE) has extended the last date for admissions into first year intermediate for the academic year 2023-2024 to September 16. Students can now apply for admissions to inter 1st year with a late fee of Rs 1000 in all private junior colleges and without a late fee in all government and government sector colleges.
Intrigued understudies who have not yet applied can enlist for admissions to entomb first year through the authority site of TBSIE, tbsie.cgg.gov.in.
The board has likewise given a warning on the authority site, which peruses, “Every one of the Chiefs of the Public authority/Confidential junior universities and Composite Degree Schools offering long term Moderate course are educated that the last date for inductions into first year Halfway for the scholarly year 2023-24 is stretched out up to September 16.”
TS Inter 1st year Admissions 2023: How to apply
- Visit the official website at tsbie.cgg.gov.in.
- Click on the intermediate 1st-year admission link.
- Select the Mandal and district in which the applicant desires to enroll.
- The list of colleges will appear.
- Applicants have to select their preferred college from the list.