TRB released answer key of TNTET 2022
On Wednesday, the answer key of TNTET 2022 paper 1 was made available by the Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB). The results of those who took the exam can be found on the official website, trb.tn.nic.in.
The tests were given in two sessions from October 14 to October 19. The exam was taken by 1,53,233 people in total.
how to check answer key of TNTET 2022:
- Visit the official website at trb.tn.nic.in.
- Click the link that says “examination result with final answer key.”
- Select the result by clicking the link at the page’s bottom.
- Log in with your username, password, and registration number.
- View the result and save it for later use.
On October 28, the tentative answer key was made available, and candidates had until 5:30 p.m. on October 31 to raise objections.
1125 candidates submitted a total of 3696 objections to 491 questions. The objections were examined by 74 subject matter experts from various government educational institutions.
The Board has stated that the subject matter experts’ opinions are final, and no further comments on the answer key will be accepted. The remaining papers’ results will be announced in the future.
For Educational News Click here
For Educational Notes Click here
For Previous year question paper Click here
For 3lakh+ free mcq questions with answers download the Edunovations app today