TNUSRB police constable admit card 2023 issued
TNUSRB: The Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) has issued the admit card for the police constable (PC) recruitment exam on the official website at tnusrb.tn.gov.in. This recruitment drive is being held to fill up 3359 vacancies for Gr-II constable, Gr-II Jail warders, and fireman posts.
The exam is scheduled to be conducted on December 10. The registration window was open from August 18 and the deadline to submit the application form was September 17.
TNUSRB PC test comprises of goal type or numerous decision questions (MCQ). The composed test is partitioned into two sections. The span of each part is 80 minutes. Section 1 is qualifying in nature and up-and-comers need somewhere around 40% imprints to sit for the section 2 test.
The determination cycle includes a composed assessment, actual estimation test, perseverance test and actual proficiency test. Up-and-comers who qualify this large number of stages will be required a record confirmation round following which the last rundown will be given.
How to download TNUSRB police constable admit card 2023
- Go to the official website of TNUSRB at tnusrb.tn.gov.in.
- On the homepage, click on the TNUSRB PC recruitment 2023 admit card link.
- You will be redirected to a new login page.
- Log in using your credentials such as user id and password.
- The admit card will appear on the screen.
- Save and download your TNUSRB PC recruitment admit card for your reference.