TN MRB Pharmacist Admit Card 2023 Out
TN MRB Pharmacist Admit Card 2023: The Tamil Nadu Medical Recruitment Board (TN MRB) has issued the admit card for the Pharmacist examination in the Tamil Nadu Medical Subordinate Service. Those who are scheduled to take the exam can obtain their admit card from the official website, www.mrb.tn.gov.in. Additionally, the Medical Recruitment Board has updated the number of vacancies. The recruitment campaign will now fill a total of 986 vacancies, an increase from the original 889 vacancies.
The Pharmacist exam is scheduled to take place in batches on April 26 and April 27. The Computer-Based Test (CBT) Pharmacist exam will last for 3.15 hours.
TN MRB Pharmacist Admit Card 2023: Know how to download
- Visit the official website mrb.tn.gov.in.
- Go to ‘Notifications’ and click on admit card link.
- Enter your login details.
- TN MRB Pharmacist admits card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a printout for future needs.
For Educational News Click here
For Educational Notes Click here
For Previous year question paper Click here
For 3lakh+ free mcq questions with answers download the Edunovations app today