Telangana NMMS Scholarship 2023: List of top 20th percentile
NMMS Scholarship 2023: Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education, TSBIE has issued a notification for fresh and renewal of applications for the National Merit Cum Means Scholarship Scheme (NMMSS). As per the notice, the last date for fresh applications and renewal applications December 31, 2023.
The rundown of top twentieth percentile temporarily chose up-and-comers is accessible on the authority site, scholarships.gov.in. A sum of 53,107 understudies have been chosen for Public grant 2023-24.
“All the partners of Public Legitimacy Grant that the Service of Instruction, Focal Area Grant Plan for School and College Understudies of Public Grant has reported the last date for both New applications and Restoration uses of the Public Legitimacy Grant,” peruses the notification.
The understudies chose for Public Grant can recharge their utilizations of the Grant for the scholastic year 2023-24. This is relevant for every one of the understudies who finished Halfway Open Assessment 2023 for new applications.
Intrigued understudies can apply can visit the authority site of the Public Grant Entryway (NSP) at scholarships.gov.in. Understudies can apply through online by visiting the site, scholarships.gov.in.
Telangana NMMS Scholarship: How to apply
- Visit the official website of NMMS at bse.telangana.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on the link “MMSE Online Application Receiving -2023-24”
- You will be redirected to the NMMS registration form
- Enter the School DISE code and password
- Fill out the application form and upload the required documents
- Pay the application fee and submit the form
- Download and take a printout of the application form for future reference