SSC Steno Grade C exam registration deadline extended till October 3
SSC Steno Grade C: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has extended the last date to register for Grade C exam 2018, 2019 till October 3. Candidates who have not registered yet can apply for the Grade C stenographers limited departmental exam on the official website, ssc.nic.in.
Prior, the last date to enroll for the test was September 25. The commission accepted the choice as certain competitors were confronting issues in filling the web-based application structure.
“As certain challenges in topping off of online application structure have been accounted for to the Commission by the applicants, the Commission has chosen to expand the last date for receipt of online application structure from 25.09.2023 to 03.10.2023. Thusly, the last date of receipt of online application type of Grade ‘C’ Transcribers Restricted Departmental Serious Assessment, 2018 and 2019 will be 03.10.2023,” SSC said in an authority notice.
Applicants will be required to submit the following documents at the time of registration:
- Certified true copy of the first page of the service book duly attested by the head of department or head of office in which the candidate is employed.
- Copy of certificate of essential educational qualification.
- Specimen signature of the candidate.
- Certified true copy of the particulars of service attested by the head of department or head of office in which the candidate is working.
- Form of certificate for disabled defence personnel while in service.
- Certificate of disability in case of PwBD candidates.