SSC GD Constable 2024: Vacancies for 75,768 posts; registrations begin from November 24
SSC GD Constable 2024: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will soon begin the online registration process for General Duty (GD) constable. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the GD constable posts on the official website at ssc.nic.in.
According to the timetable, the SSC GD constable 2024 enlistment will start from November 24 and finish up on December 28, 2024.
Shortlisted candidates will be posted across various areas such as Border Security Force (BSF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), Secretariat Security Force (SSF), Rifleman (General Duty) in Assam Rifles (AR) and Sepoy in NIA (National Investigation Agency).
Computer based test (CBT), physical efficiency test (PET), physical standard test (PST), medical examination, and document verification will be part of the selection process.
The CBT will comprise of 80 inquiries worth two denotes each. For each inaccurate reaction, 0.50 focuses will be deducted. The paper will be isolated into 4 sections – General Insight and Thinking, General Information and Mindfulness, Rudimentary Science, and English or Hindi. Each part has 20 inquiries. All questions will be of numerous decision type. The test will be led exclusively in English and Hindi.
Steps to apply for SSC GD constable recruitment 2024
- Go to the official website at ssc.nic.in.
- On the homepage, click on the registration option.
- Fill the registration form by entering details such as name, email id, contact information.
- Next, login by entering credentials generated during registration.
- Fill in the application form with required details.
- Upload required documents and pay the fees.
- Download and take a printout of the confirmation page.