SSC exam 2023: close objection raising window against Stenographer Grade C, D exam 2023 provisional key today
SSC exam 2023: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will close the window to accept objections against the Stenographer Grade C and D provisional answer key 2023 today. Candidates can raise grievances against SSC Stenographer Grade C and D on the official website, ssc.nic.in.
The commission said applicants can bring up criticisms against the SSC Transcriber Grade C and D temporary response key till 6 PM today for example October 18. The SSC has likewise transferred the reaction sheet of Transcriber Grade C and D temporary response key.
The SSC transcriber answer key should store Rs 100 for each inquiry to raise complaints against the SSC Transcriber Grade C and D test. The SSC Transcriber Grade C and D test had 200 inquiries. The applicants will be granted one imprint each for right response and .25 imprints will be deducted for each off-base reaction.
How to check SSC Stenographer answer key
- Visit the SSC official website, ssc.nic.in.
- Click on the SSC Stenographer Grade C and D answer key and response sheet link.
- Now enter your enrollment number and password.
- The individual response sheet and answer key will be displayed.
- Download and take a printout for future reference.