SSB Odisha teacher recruitment 2024 registration starts from January 8
Odisha teacher recruitment: State Selection Board Odisha has invited applications for teaching posts in non-government fully aided high schools through the official website, ssbodisha.ac. Candidates can apply for 2,064 vacancies of teaching posts in non-government fully aided high schools of Odisha from January 8, 2024.
On February 2, the recruitment process’s registration window will close. The point by point warning of the showing posts in non-government completely supported secondary schools will be delivered on January 8. The notice will contain the application charge and qualification standards.
The notice of Odisha SSB read, “Opening date and season of online applications and itemized promotion will be accessible from 1 pm on January 8. Shutting date and season of online applications is 11.45 pm on February 7. All qualified applicants are expected to visit the site, ssbodisha.ac.
How to apply
- Visit the official website of the State Selection Board, Odisha, ssbodisha.ac
- Click on the link ‘Recruitment of Teachers 2024’ on the website’s homepage.
- Within the Teacher Recruitment section, click on the ‘Apply Online’
- Fill in the requisite information, including educational qualifications and other details
- Upload documents with a recent passport-sized photograph and signature, and submit the application form.
- Take print out for future reference