SBI Recruitment 2023: Registration for 94 Resolver vacancies begins
SBI Recruitment 2023: The State Bank of India (SBI) is inviting applications from retired bank officers for the position of Resolver. There are 94 vacancies in total. The registration process began on November 1, 2023, and will conclude on November 21, 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at SBI’s official website – sbi.co.in.
Steps to apply for SBI recruitment 2023
- Visit the official Website of SBI – sbi.co.in
- Go to the recruitment section and click on the link that says, “Apply for Resolvers position”.
- Read the instructions and fill in the application form.
- After submitting the form, a unique number will be generated.
- Pay the application fees.
Since the candidates are SBI retired officers, no official academic qualifications are required. Ex-officers with a lot of work experience, in-depth understanding of the system and processes, and overall competency in the relevant field will be given preference.