SBI Recruitment 2023: Registration ends for Managers, Data Analyst posts
SBI Recruitment 2023: State Bank of India is all set to close the registration window for the recruitment of various Managers and Data Analyst posts. Eligible candidates can apply for SBI recruitment 2023 through the official website, sbi.co.in.
The enrollment interaction started on November 7, 2023. The enlistment drive expects to fill a sum of 42 Delegate Supervisor and 4 Information Expert posts in the division.
Applicants need to pay Rs 750 as application expenses and implication charges (non-refundable). It is to be noticed that there is no expenses/insinuation charges for competitors having a place with SC, ST and PwBD classes.
SBI Recruitment 2023: How to apply
- Visit the official website, sbi.co.in.
- Click on careers link available on the home page.
- A new page will open where candidates will have to click on the current openings link.
- Click on Deputy Manager or Data Analyst post link and a drop down box will open.
- Enter the login details and click on submit.
- Pay the application fees and click on submit.