SBI clerk mains result 2023 declared
Today, March 10, 2023, the State Bank of India (SBI) released the clerk mains exam results. The official SBI clerk mains result 2023 can be viewed on sbi.co.in for those who took the test. On January 15, the SBI clerk mains examination was held.
The selected candidates’ roll numbers are included in the SBI clerk mains result 2023 PDF. The language proficiency test (LPT) will be the next stage of the selection process for those candidates who score well on the SBI Clerk mains exam in 2023.
- Go to the SBI’s official website, sbi.co.in, to check the SBI Clerk mains result for 2023.
- On the homepage, select the “Careers” option.c
- Select the link for the SBI Clerk mains result 2023.
- The PDF version of the SBI Clerk mains result 2023 for junior associates will appear on the screen.
- Use Ctrl+F or Command+F and enter your roll number to really look at your status
- Download SBI Representative mains result 2023 and take a printout for future reference.
To fill 5,454 clerk positions in various SBI Bank branches in India, the SBI clerk or junior associate exam is administered in three stages: preliminary, mains, and LPT. In addition to all of the other benefits and allowances, candidates who are selected through the SBI Clerk exam will be entitled to a salary of approximately Rs 27,000 to 3,000.
For Educational News Click here
For Educational Notes Click here
For Previous year question paper Click here
For 3lakh+ free mcq questions with answers download the Edunovations app today