RRC ECR Recruitment 2023: Application begins for 1,832 apprenticeship posts
RRC ECR Recruitment 2023: Railway Recruitment Cell, East Central Railway (RRC ECR) has invited online applications for the apprentice positions. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the apprentice positions on the RRC official website at rrcecr.gov.in.
Applicants should be somewhere around 15 years of age and not more established than 24 years of age to be qualified for apply.
Competitors who are not covered under SC, ST, or OBC and have a family pay of not as much as Rs 8 lakh will be perceived as EWS for reservation.
Up-and-comers ought to have finished the Class 10 assessment or its identical with no less than half total imprints from a perceived board and ITI in pertinent exchange – public exchange or temporary declaration gave by Public Committee for Professional Preparation or State Gathering for Professional Preparation.
Steps to apply for RRC ECR recruitment 2023
- Go to the RRC official website at rrcecr.gov.in.
- On the homepage, click on the registration option.
- Fill the registration form by entering details such as name, email id, contact information.
- Next, login by entering credentials generated during registration.
- Fill in the application form with required details.
- Upload required documents and pay the fees.
- Download and take a printout of the confirmation page.