RPSC RAS 2023: Answer key challenge window closes today
RPSC RAS 2023: The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) will close the window to challenge the provisional answer key for Rajasthan Administrative Services (RAS) 2023 exam today, October 4. Candidates who gave the state and subordinate services exam can challenge the RPSC RAS answer key 2023 through the official website, rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
Understudies can mention criticisms against the RPSC answer key 2023 by paying a non-refundable expense of Rs 100 for each question tested. The connection to challenge the temporary response key will be accessible till 12 12 PM.
The commission said before that protests won’t be thought of on the off chance that the complaint expense isn’t paid by the understudies. Competitors can mention criticisms against the responses just a single time and through the web-based medium as it were. RPSC won’t engage protests sent through different mediums.
How to challenge RPSC RAS 2023 answer key?
- Go to the official website of RPSC, rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Click on the link for answer key under the notification section
- A PDF will be displayed on the screen
- Download the question paper separately
- Check the answers along with the question paper
- Select the question to raise objection against
- Upload supporting documents and pay the objection fee