Pondicherry University DDE Admission 2023: Registration ends today
Pondicherry University: The last day to register for Pondicherry University’s undergraduate, postgraduate and MBA programmes in distance mode is today, September 30. Eligible candidates can apply for Pondicherry University DDE admission 2023 on the official website, pondiuni.edu.in.
Applicants applying for UG and PG programs are expected to pay Rs 200 for UG while the enrollment charge for MBA courses is Rs 300.
How to apply for Pondicherry University distance education?
- Visit the official admission portal, dde.pondiuni.edu.in/online-admission
- Click on “apply online” link on the homepage
- Candidates will be redirected to another page
- Fill the application form and upload the required documents
- Pay the registration fee
- Review and submit the form and take a screenshot
Students will have to upload the documents including Class 10 (SSLC) or equivalent certificate or marks statement, Higher Secondary (HSC) or its equivalent certificate or marks statement, degree or provisional certificate of the qualifying degree (only for PG and MBA degree programmes), passport size photo, Aadhar card, and fee concession category certificate, if applicable