OSSTET 2022 Answer Key out
The answer key for papers 1 and 2 of the Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test OSSTET 2022 has been made available by the Board of Secondary Education in Odisha. The OSSTET answer key can be accessed by candidates via the BSE Odisha website at bseodisha.ac.in.
Between February 23 and February 27, 2023, candidates may object to the OSSTET answer key for paper 1 and paper 2. Candidates can submit complaints online through the official website by paying the challenge fee and obtaining appropriate representation.
Objections received after the deadline will not be taken into consideration by the examination authority. After going over the candidates’ objections, the final OSSTET answer key will be released. The final answer key will be the foundation for the OSSTET result 2023. Between December 10 and December 25, 2022, the OSSTET 2022 exam was given.
Key for OSSTET 2022:
- Visit ctet.nic.in, the official CTET website.
- On the homepage, search for and select the “CTET Dec 2022 answer key” link.
- Enter the application number and birth date on the new page.
- On the screen, the CTET 2022 answer key will be displayed.
- Take a printout of the CTET answer key as a pdf file for future reference.
For Educational News Click here
For Educational Notes Click here
For Previous year question paper Click here
For 3lakh+ free mcq questions with answers download the Edunovations app today