Odisha Teacher Recruitment: Online application begins today
Odisha Teacher Recruitment: The Odisha School Education Programme Authority will begin online applications for the Odisha Teacher Recruitment posts of junior teachers in primary and upper primary schools in Odisha. Interested candidates can apply through the official website, osepa.odisha.gov.in.
The last date to apply for the Odisha instructor enrollment is October 10. The test will be led in PC based test (CBT) mode for competitors going after showing positions for Classes 1 to 5 and Classes 6 to 8.
As far as possible according to the authority is somewhere in the range of 18 and 38 years for junior educator posts. Competitors probably scored 50% imprints in Class 12 or same and a two-year recognition in rudimentary schooling or a four-year certificate in rudimentary training or ought to have a two-year confirmation in schooling, applying for essential classes.
Those applying for upper essential classes ought to have a graduation degree and a two-year certificate in rudimentary schooling or 50% imprints in graduation or PG and BEd or graduation with 45% imprints and one year BEd degree.
Odisha Teacher Recruitment 2023: How to apply
- Visit the official website, osepa.odisha.gov.in
- Click on the ‘Junior Teacher Recruitment 2023’ link.
- Now click on new registration and enter your details asked.
- Login by entering your registration number and password.
- Fill in the Odisha teacher application form, upload the required documents, and submit.
- Now save and download the application form for future reference.