NVS released Provisional Answer Key for TGT
The provisional answer key for TGT exams that were held between November 28 and 30 was made available on Wednesday by the NVS. Logging in to the exam’s official website, navodaya.gov.in, allows exam takers to view the answer key.
The exams were given using computer-based testing, and the provisional answer key has been made available for a number of positions, including those for TGTs and teachers in other categories, as part of the direct recruitment drive 2022-23/special recruitment drive 2022-23.
how to check provisional answer key for TGT
- Visit the authority interface — cbseit.in/cbse/2022/nvskey/default.aspx
- Enter your credentials, such as your birth date and roll number.
- View the answer key and determine your probable score.
- Candidates may object only until December 10 at 11:59 p.m. The challenge to the answer keys can only be accepted online via the website’s link. Any objections raised in any other way will not be taken into consideration.
- Each challenged question will result in a fee of Rs 1,000 for candidates.
- The candidate must click the link that says “submit key challenge,” select the question from a drop-down menu, and then click “select for challenge.”
- They must then choose the option they think is correct. If the candidate chose the wrong answer, they can select “update your answer and correct the error,” submit, and pay the fees.
- For as many questions as they wish to challenge, repeat the procedure. Any other method of payment will not be accepted, and only online payment will be accepted.
- A group of experts will look at the problems for which money was paid. If the challenge is successful, the fee will be refunded. There will be no further communication regarding the challenges after the experts’ decision has been made.
For Educational News Click here
For Educational Notes Click here
For Previous year question paper Click here
For 3lakh+ free mcq questions with answers download the Edunovations app today