NTA PhD answer key 2023 objection window closes tomorrow
PhD answer key 2023: The National Testing Agency (NTA) will close the provisional DU, BHU, JNU, and BBAU answer key objection window tomorrow, November 10. Candidates who appeared for the entrance exam can challenge NTA PhD answer key 2023 through the official website, phd-entrance.samarth.ac.in.
The official notification said, “The National Testing Agency has transferred the Temporary Response Keys alongside the Inquiry Paper with Recorded Reactions on the site https://phdentrance.samarth.ac.in/for possibility to challenge.”
The NTA PhD selection test 2023 was led from October 26 to October 31 the nation over. The test was held for admission to Delhi College (DU), Jawaharlal Nehru College (JNU), Banaras Hindu College (BHU) and Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar College (BBAU).
Up-and-comers who are not happy with the response key can present their protests by paying a non refundable expense of Rs 200 for each question tested as a handling charge.
NTA PhD Answer Key 2023: How to raise objections
- Visit the official website, phd-entrance.samarth.ac.in
- Login using your application number and other credentials
- Now click on ‘View/Challenge Answer key’
- NTA PhD entrance exam answer key will appear on screen
- Check the answer key and download a copy
- Raise objections (if any)
- Download and take a printout for references.