NTA GAT-B 2023, BET application form last date today
Today, April 5, the Graduate Aptitude Test- Biotechnology GAT-B 2023 and Biotechnology Eligibility Test (BET 2023) application form submission window will be closed by the National Testing Agency (NTA). The people who are keen on taking affirmation postgraduate (PG) programs in Biotechnology and unified regions in partaking foundations should enroll on the authority site, dbt.nta.ac.in or through nta.ac.in. Candidates from the general category will need to pay Rs 1,200 to register for the GAT-B or BET 2023 exams, while applicants from the SC, ST, and PwD categories will only need to pay Rs 600. A candidate will be required to pay double the registration fee if they wish to take both exams.
The NTA as of late expanded the GAT-B 2023 application structure date. The GAT-B 2023 correction window will open on April 8 and close on April 9 in accordance with the revised schedule. On April 23, a three-hour computer-based test (CBT) version of the GAT-B exam will be offered. The GAT-B exam in 2023 will take place in the first shift from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m., and the BET exam in 2023 will take place in the second shift from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
How to Fill Out the GAT-B 2023 Application
- Visit dbt.nta.ac.in, the official website.
- Snap on the ‘Online Enlistment’ and enter legitimate email ID and versatile number and note down framework created application number.
- Submit personal and academic information on the registration form to complete the process.
- Upload recent scanned images in the jpg/jpeg file format (size 10Kb-200Kb), either in color or black and white, with 80% of the face visible, including; signature of the candidate (file size: 4kb – 30kb); PwD certificate (with a file size of 50 kB to 300 kB)
- category certificate (50-300 kilobytes in size); Birth certificate (50-300 kilobytes in size)
- certificate for candidates who have yet to receive their results (file size: 50 kb to 300 kb). Step 5: Pay the application fee via UPI, debit card, credit card, or net banking, and keep proof of payment for reference.
For Educational News Click here
For Educational Notes Click here
For Previous year question paper Click here
For 3lakh+ free mcq questions with answers download the Edunovations app today