NIRF Rankings 2023: Top Medical Colleges
NIRF Rankings 2023: The National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) 2023 rankings were announced on Monday, and the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) in Delhi has once again emerged as the leading institution in the Medical category.
In the previous year, the Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research in Chandigarh, Christian Medical College, and the National Institute of Mental Health & Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) in Bangalore held the second, third, and fourth positions respectively in the rankings. Remarkably, these institutes have maintained their respective positions this year as well.
However, there has been a notable change in the rankings for the Jawaharlal Institute of Post-Graduate Medical Education & Research, which has climbed one position and now secures the sixth rank. Conversely, Banaras Hindu University (BHU) has experienced a decline from the fifth to the eighth position in this year’s rankings.
NIRF Rankings 2023: Top 10 Medical Colleges in India
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Delhi
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh
- Christian Medical College, Vellore
- National Institute of Mental Health & Neuro Sciences, Bangalore
- Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research, Puducherry
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham
- Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences
- Banaras Hindu University
- Kasturba Medical College, Manipal
- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology