NIRF Rankings 2023: Top Dental Colleges
NIRF Rankings 2023: On June 5, the Minister of State for Education and External Affairs, Dr. Rajkumar Ranjan Singh, announced the NIRF Rankings 2023. The rankings revealed that Saveetha Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences, located in Chennai, has secured the top position among dental colleges in India.
Similarly to the previous year, Saveetha Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences has maintained its top position in the NIRF Rankings 2023 for dental colleges. Manipal College of Dental Sciences, Manipal, Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, and Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences have also retained their second, third, and fourth positions, respectively.
In comparison to last year, A.B. Shetty Memorial Institute of Dental Sciences and Siksha
O Anusandhan has both moved up one position in the rankings. Additionally, Jamia Millia Islamia, located in New Delhi, has secured the tenth position on the list.
NIRF Rankings 2023: Top 10 Dental Colleges in India
- Saveetha Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences, Chennai
- Manipal College of Dental Sciences, Manipal
- Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune
- Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences, Delhi
- A.B.Shetty Memorial Institute of Dental Sciences, Magaluru
- SRM Dental College
- Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education and Research
- Manipal College of Dental Sciences, Mangalore
- Siksha `O` Anusandhan
- Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi