NIFT 2024 correction window closes today
NIFT 2024: National Institute of Fashion Technology will close the NIFT 2024 correction window today. Students who have applied for NIFT 2024 can edit their application form through the official website, nift.ac.in. The NIFT 2024 entrance exam will be held on February 5 in 60 cities across the country.
The assessment authority will before long report the dates for delivering the NIFT 2024 concede card and assessment city suggestion slip. The Creative Ability Test (CAT) exam will be administered on paper, whereas the General Ability Test (GAT) exam will be administered via computer-based testing (CBT).
Questions on the exam will be offered in both English and Hindi. Applicants are expected to reply in the medium according to choice practiced in the application structure. In the event of any vagueness among Hindi and English renditions because of interpretation, the English form will be treated as last.
NIFT Application Form 2024: How to edit
- Visit the official website, nift.ac.in
- On the homepage, click on the ‘NIFT 2024 correction window’ link
- Enter the application number, password and security pin.
- In case students don’t remember the password, they can click on the option to retrieve the password and application number.
- The NIFT application form 2024 will be displayed
- Make corrections if required and review the form
- Submit the application form and download confirmation page.