NEET UG Counselling 2023: Round 1 seat allotment list out
NEET UG Counselling: The Medical Counselling Committee, or MCC, today announced the seat designation result for the all India portion (AIQ) seats against NEET UG Counselling 2023. The official website, mcc.nic.in, offers candidates the opportunity to view the results.
The up-and-comers will then, at that point, need to transfer the significant archives on July 30. Candidates can submit their complaints about the provisional allocation list until July 31 on the official website, mcc.nic.in. From July 31 to August 4, tuition payments can be made online through the admissions portal.
From July 31 to August 4, students will be required to report to the designated institutes. On August 5 and 6, the documents shared by MCC will be checked by the designated institutions. The seat designation for NEET UG directing 2023 of different states will be pronounced after the rundown for AIQ seats. The cycle 2 of NEET UG directing 2023 will begin on August 7.
MCC is leading NEET UG guiding 2023 for these foundations:
- All India standard seats (15%) of MBBS and BDS of different states, including Jammu and Kashmir.
- At Banaras Hindu University, all MBBS and BDS seats are open.
- All MBBS seats of AIIMS the nation over.
- JIPMER open (Puducherry and Karaikal) and interior seats (home).
- The seats of the Aligarh Muslim University are open and internal.
- Inside amount and habitation seats (85%) of Delhi College IP College.
- Jamia open seats, as well as internal seats in the Faculty of Dentistry (Jamia Millia Islamia).
- All India standard Seats (15%) of ESIC and protected people amount seats.
- Armed Forces Medical School (only after registering).