NEET SS Counselling 2023: Round 1 registration ends tomorrow
NEET SS Counselling 2023: The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) will close the registration window for the National Eligibility Entrance Test for Super-Specialty (NEET SS) counselling 2023 tomorrow, November 14. Candidates who have not registered yet can apply on official website – mcc.nic.in.
Candidates are expected to present a non-refundable application expense of Rs 5,000 and refundable security store charge of Rs 2 lakh to enroll for the NEET SS Counselling 2023.
How to register for NEET SS counselling 2023?
- Go to the official website of MCC, mcc.nic.in
- Click on the NEET SS tab
- Now, click on the link for new registration
- Fill the application form
- Enter the required documents
- Pay the registration fee and security deposit
- Submit and download the application form
- Take a print out for future reference