NEET PG counselling round 3 registration ends today
NEET PG counselling: The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) will close the registration window for the NEET PG counselling 2023 round 3 at 12 noon today on the official website, mcc.nic.in.
Qualified competitors will actually want to fill their favored projects and universities and lock these till 11:59 PM today. The Public Eligibilty-cum-Entry Test (NEET) PG cycle 3 advising seat result will be announced on September 28.
Applicants assigned seats in the cycle 3 of NEET PG 2023 guiding should report at the apportioned schools between September 29 and October 6, following which the wanderer opportunity round will start.
The NEET PG 2023 advising is held to concede understudies for admission to half seats under all India standard (AIQ) and 100 percent seats in considered and focal colleges and ESIC foundations. For 100 percent seats in considered and focal colleges, MCC likewise directs an extra mop-up round after the second round of NEET PG guiding.
How to do choice filling in NEET PG counselling?
- Visit the official website, mcc.nic.in
- Login using stream (medical/dental), roll number and password
- Start filling your choices of course and college for NEET PG seat allotment
- To add a new choice click on the ‘+’ button
- To rearrange the order of any choice, drag the choice to the desired position
- Once satisfied with the choices filled, click on ‘save and next’ to lock the choices.
- If a candidate forgets to lock the choices filled, they will be automatically locked.
- Take a print out of filled choices for future reference.