MH CET 3-year LLB 2023 registration ends today
The registration window for Maharashtra’s state common entrance test MH CET 3-year LLB 2023 will close today, March 25, 2023. In order to submit an application for the law undergraduate entrance exam, applicants must visit cetcell.mahacet.org.
On March 23, 2023, the Maharashtra CET cell will close registration for the 5-year LLB exams. To register for the exam, open category candidates will need to pay Rs 800. Reserved candidates, on the other hand, will need to put down Rs 400.
On May 2 and May 3, 2023, the state-wide 3-year LLB entrance exam will be administered by the state CET cell in Maharashtra. Candidates can apply for the exam if they have completed their intermediate or graduation requirements in any field.
Three-year MH CET LLB: How to Apply Candidates should successfully apply for the state level law undergraduate exam by following the steps listed below.
- Sign on to the authority site of state CET cell, Maharashtra at cetcell.mahacet.org.
- To apply for the exam, click on the appropriate link. To begin, you will need to sign up for an account on the website.
- After registering, proceed to filling out the application form. Fill in totally required subtleties.
- Scan all of the documents and upload them in the format required.
- Submit the information and make the application fee payment online. Take a copy of the confirmation page.
- Print its printed version for future references.
For Educational News Click here
For Educational Notes Click here
For Previous year question paper Click here
For 3lakh+ free mcq questions with answers download the Edunovations app today