MCC NEET UG Counselling 2023: Round 3 registration ends today
NEET UG Counselling 2023: The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) will conclude the registration for the third round of the National Eligibility Entrance Test NEET UG Counselling 2023 today, September 4. Eligible candidates can apply for round 3 for admission to All India Quota (AIQ) quota seats in MBBS, BDS programmes offered by medical, dental colleges on the official website, mcc.nic.in.
The decision filling for the NEET UG advising 2023 roun d 3will end on September 5. The handling of seat designation will be finished between September 6 and September 7. On September 8, MCC will announce the NEET UG counselling 2023 round 3 seat allocation results.
How to register for NEET UG counselling 2023?
- Visit the official website, mcc.nic.in
- Click on the UG medical tab
- Now, click on the link saying new registration
- Fill the application form and upload the required documents
- Review the form and download for future reference