Maharashtra MH CET 5-year LLB registration 2023 begins tomorrow
Tomorrow, March 1, the State CET Cell of Maharashtra will begin the five-year LLB registration 2023 for the MH Common Entrance Test or MH CET. The MAH CET 5-year LLB application form must be submitted through cetcell.mahacet.org, the official Maharashtra CET website.
The MAH CET 5-year LLB 2023 exam will be offered online on April 1 by the state CET cell, and the MH CET 3-year LLB exam will be offered on May 1 and 3. The MH CET 5-year registration expires on March 11, 2023.
According to CET officials, “LLB 5-year CET application form filling for the Academic Year 2023-24 will start on March 1, 2023, and will continue until March 11, 2023.” Please complete the CET Application form within the allotted time. The application fee for open candidates in Maharashtra will be Rs 800, while the fee for SC, ST, and OBC candidates in Maharashtra will be Rs 400. Students who have passed Class 12 or an equivalent examination from a recognized board or institution with at least 45% marks—40% for reserve category candidates—will be considered eligible to take the CET 2023 exam for admission to the 5-year LLB program.
How to fill out the MAH CET 5-year LLB application
- Visit cetcell.mahacet.org, the official MHCET website.
- Navigate to the link for the MAH CET 5-year LLB registration form.
- To generate login credentials, enter some basic information now.
- To log in, enter the generated password and registration number.
- Complete the MHTCET application form with personal and educational information.
- Submit the documents that are required.
- Download the MAH CET application for a five-year LLB.
For Educational News Click here
For Educational Notes Click here
For Previous year question paper Click here
For 3lakh+ free mcq questions with answers download the Edunovations app today