Madras University Registration for PG
Madras University Registration: On April 19, 2023, Madras University initiated the enrollment process for PG, PG Diploma, Diploma, and Certificate Courses. Interested applicants can register for these programs online by accessing the official website of Madras University at unom.ac.in.
Candidates are advised to note that the deadline to apply for these courses is June 30, 2023. The university will notify applicants of the entrance exam date for PG courses at a later time. Interested candidates can follow the instructions below to apply for the courses.
Madras University Registration: How to apply
- Visit the official site of Madras University at unom.ac.in.
- Click on Madras University PG, PG Diploma, and other courses link available on the home page.
- A new page will open where candidates will get two links- Apply Indian candidates and Apply Foreign Candidates/ NRIs.
- Click on the required link and fill in the application form.
- Make the payment of application fees and click on submit.
- Download the page and keep a hard copy of the same for further need.
As part of the application process, candidates are required to make a payment of ₹354/-, which includes an 18% GST of ₹54/-. The payment can be made via State Bank Collect, and the receipt of payment must be submitted along with other necessary documents. Failure to provide the payment receipt will result in the rejection of the application.
For Educational News Click here
For Educational Notes Click here
For Previous year question paper Click here
For 3lakh+ free mcq questions with answers download the Edunovations app today