LSAT India 2024 exam dates announced; registration begins
LSAT India 2024: The Law School Admission Council (LSAC) has reported the Law School Admission Test for India LSAT India 2024 test dates for January and May meetings. LSAC India 2024 enrollment process has begun and qualified competitors can apply for the law placement test on the authority site, lsatindia.in. The last date to enroll for LSAT India January 2024 is January 10 though the cutoff time for May meeting is May 7, 2024.
LSAT India January 2024 will be directed on January 20 and 21, 2024 while the May meeting test will be held from May 16 to 19, 2024. Understudies applying for the test should pay Rs 3,999 as the application charge.
How to enroll for LSAT India 2024?
- Visit the authority site – lsatindia.in.
- Click on the connection ‘Register now”
- Register with a portable number, email ID and name.
- Fill the application structure
- Enter individual subtleties and scholastic subtleties
- Make a profile and transfer the essential records.
- Pay the application charge
- Download the affirmation page and take a print out for future reference