KVS Answer Key 2023: Objection Window Closes Tomorrow
KVS Answer Key 2023: Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan will close down the expostulation window for KVS Answer key 2023 on March 10, 2023. Campaigners who have appeared for the written examination can raise expostulations through the functionary website of KVS at kvsangathan.nic.in.
As per the sanctioned notice, the challenge on answer keys will be accepted online only, through the link available on the website. The specified fee of ₹ 1000/- per question challenged will be needed to be submitted through a credit/ debit card by March 10, 2023. The refund (if any) will be transferred online to the concerned credit/ debit card account, so, the campaigners are advised to pay from their own credit/ debit card.
KVS Answer Key 2023: How to raise expostulations
To raise expostulations, campaigners can follow the simple way given below.
- Visit the functionary website of KVS at – kvsangathan.nic.in.
- Click on the challenge link.
- A new website page will open.
- Enter the login details and click on submit.
- Raise expostulation against the answer key and make the payment of application fees.
- Formerly done, click on submit.
- Your application has been submitted.
- Download the hard copy of the same for further needs.
For Educational News Click here
For Educational Notes Click here
For Previous year question paper Click here
For 3lakh+ free mcq questions with answers download the Edunovations app today