KSET 2024 answer key objection window opens today; challenge by January 31
KSET 2024: The Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) will open the Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET) 2024 answer key objection window today, January 31. Candidates who appeared in the KSET 2024 exam will be able to raise objections against the KSET provisional answer key 2024 from the official website at cetonline.karnataka.gov.in.
Up-and-comers who showed up for the KSET 2024 test can check the temporary response key by signing into the authority site utilizing their username and secret word.
The KSET 2024 provisional answer key can only be challenged until February 7, 2024. Up-and-comers can bring up criticisms regarding the Karnataka KSET answer key 2024 in web-based mode as it were.
To bring up criticisms against the KSET temporary response key, the competitor ought to give supporting documentation, alongside a compulsory charge of Rs 300. When every one of the complaints have been tended to by the subject specialists, the last KSET 2024 response key and result will be reported.
Steps to download KSET 2024 provisional answer key
- Visit the KEA official website cetonline.karnataka.gov.in
- On the homepage, select the KSET answer key 2024 link.
- Then click on the subject in which the candidate appeared.
- A PDF will open on the screen, containing a KSET 2024 answer key and instructions to challenge it.
- Download the same and take its printout for further reference.