KLEE 2023 stray vacancy for integrated 5-year LLB admissions closes tomorrow
KLEE 2023: The Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE) Kerala will close the Kerala Law Entrance Exam (KLEE 2023) 5-year bachelor of law (LLB) stray vacancy round admissions tomorrow, November 17. The eligible candidates’ list has been uploaded on the Kerala CEE official website, cee.kerala.gov.in.
The KLEE 2023 stray vacancy round will conclude at 2 pm tomorrow. Those who are selected should report to alloted colleges with the required documents for admissions.
KLEE 2023 stray vacancy guidelines
- Stray vacancy seats should not be filled on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Eligible candidates should report at the allotted college with all the original documents including transfer certificate.
- No actual seat allocation should be done before the end of the reporting period and the admission finalization should be done based on merit. Admission finalization should be done only after the reporting period ends. Fees collected from candidates who are not finally admitted should be refunded.
- Colleges should ensure that the seats are filled as per the category-wise availability of seats. However, in case there are not enough candidates in a particular category, colleges will be allowed to convert the seats to the next eligible category and as per the guidelines announced.
- Reporting period will close at 2 pm on November 17 irrespective of category conversion or not.
School organization ought to check the 5-year LLB rank rundown as well as the classification status of the applicants utilizing the information sheet brought by the up-and-comers. Scholarly qualification ought to likewise be confirmed by the school authorities.