KCET 2023 application correction window closes today
The Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) will close the application correction window for the Karnataka Common Entrance Test KCET 2023 today, April 15. Up-and-comers who applied for KCET 2023 and need to create changes can alter the KCET application structure 2023 on the authority site – kea.kar.nic.in.
The KCET 2023 examination will be held on May 20 and May 21.
“Prior to changing the data, applicants are encouraged to confirm the sections totally, particularly as to class reservation, yearly pay, Kannada, country, exceptional classification, and so on. claims are accurately placed,” expressed KEA in the authority notice.
After making changes, the authority instructed the candidates to select the final submission button and click the declare button.
Because these information were obtained from the Karnataka SSLC board, candidates cannot alter their name, mother’s name, father’s name, or date of birth. These details can be changed by candidates who have passed Class 10 from the Council for Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) or the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
KCET 2023: Moves toward alter application structure
- Visit the authority site – kea.kar.nic.in.
- Click on the important connection to adjust KCET 2023 structure subtleties.
- Sign in to the applicant entryway utilizing your client ID and secret word.
- The KCET application form will be displayed. Make changes in the necessary fields.
- Submit the modifications The revised KCET 2023 application form should be downloaded and printed.
For Educational News Click here
For Educational Notes Click here
For Previous year question paper Click here
For 3lakh+ free mcq questions with answers download the Edunovations app today