Karnataka NEET PG 2023 Counselling: Registration ends today
Karnataka NEET PG 2023: Today, July 30, the Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) will close the registration window for the Karnataka NEET PG 2023 counseling for admission to MD and MS programs in state medical and dental schools. The state NEET PG 2023 counseling application form can be found on the official website, cetonline.karnataka.gov.in, for those who are qualified. The registration fee must be paid by July 31 at 6 p.m.
Applicants having a place with the overall classification should pay Rs 1,000 while the application charge for the Booked Position (SC), Planned Clan (ST) and People with Handicaps (PwD) up-and-comers is Rs 500. The application charge for non-Karnataka applicants is Rs 3,000 though that for NRI, OCI, PIO, and far off nationals is Rs 6,000.
How do I enroll in Karnataka NEET PG counseling in the year 2023?
- Visit the authority site, cetonline.karnataka.gov.in
- On the landing page, click on the connection ‘PGET-2023 clinical/dental/DNB applicants online application interface’
- Enter login ID, secret word, and manual human test code
- Fill the application structure and transfer the records
- Pay the application charge and present the structure
- Download the affirmation page