JPSC Recruitment 2023: For 256 MO Posts
JPSC Recruitment 2023: The online application process for the recruitment of Medical Officer (Regular) Advt.No.-19/2023 has commenced by the Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC). Candidates who are interested in applying can submit their applications online through the official website at jpsc.gov.in. The last date for submitting the application form is June 21.
JPSC Recruitment 2023: Vacancy details
- The purpose of this recruitment is to fill a total of 230 vacancies for the position of Medical Officer (Regular).
JPSC Recruitment 2023: Age limit:
- Applicants must fall within the age bracket of 23 to 29 years to be eligible for this position.
JPSC Recruitment 2023: Application fee
- Candidates belonging to the unreserved/BC/EBC/EWS category are required to pay an application fee of ₹600. On the other hand, candidates from the SC/ST category in the state of Jharkhand need to pay a reduced fee of ₹150.
JPSC Recruitment 2023: Know how to apply
- Visit the official website at jpsc.gov.in.
- Click on the “Online Application” link.
- Click on the medical officer link.
- Register and proceed with the application process.
- Pay the application fee and submit the form.
- Take a printout for future reference.